GEANT crashes

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 11:18:45 EDT

Hi, Tim! Hi, everybody!
Has anyone compiled 'blast' after the Linux update or you guys are using
older executables?
I did compile it yesterday and after getting rid of some problems I still
get a few warnings for "blast_init.f", but those warnings seem to be
important, because when I do "read 32" the program crashes!
However, if I comment out "CALL FFKEY('OUTP'....), it works fine, but of
course it doesn't give me any output anymore!
If I use older versions, I cannot get an 'event.coda' output, I can only
get an 'event.ascii' file, and I need a coda output if I want to do
reconstruction!
Any suggestions?
Thanks!