Re: Error in TBLRecon

From: Tong-Uk Lee (tong@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 13:19:35 EDT

        I agree with Maurik on standardizing BLAST software naming
convention.

        I assume TBLRaw is a class that contains rawdata information for
all detectors. Tim, Is it a replacement of your rawdata class?
Anyways, for drift chamber track reconstruction, I fill TBLHit with
ONLY info. relevant to drift chamber, instead of dragging huge rawdata,
and then use TBLHits to reconstruct track segments.
I think (and hope) that adding TBLRaw data class will affect minimally
on my code. Correct me if I am wrong, Tim.

        -T