Please release wc1

From: Maurik Holtrop (maurik@improv.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 11:26:40 EDT

Dear Tong,

(Or Tim or a sysadmin)

Could you please release the wc1 directory?
It can not be checked out of CVS because of permission problems.
Error:

cvs checkout: Updating BlastLib/wc1
cvs checkout: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/home/blast/cvsroot/BlastLib/wc1': Permission denied
cvs checkout: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/home/blast/cvsroot/BlastLib/wc1'
cvs [checkout aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

This means, I think, that you have your permissions set too tight, so
the wc1 directory is not rw for me. The permissions on all other
directories are drwxrwxrwx, but wc1 is drwxrwxr-x

Ernie, this is why I requested to be part of the "blast" group. Could
you still fix this for me please?

Cheers,

        Maurik