Re: summary B,C shifts 7-20

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 00:54:11 EDT

Hi,

Few things I have to add to Tancredi's message: the 'unexplained' 15 nsec
are indeed due to the way we set the LTOFDel vs. RTOFDel, as Tancredi
mentioned (1nsec vs. 16nsec in the channel#16).
Step (4) was due to a bad cable, which was replaced but right now is on
the floor!
Step (2) showed no shift in the signal (by plugging and unplugging the
MTinput to the retiming OR for both sectors, while triggering the scop
with the start counter TDC input, and the flasher ON).

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire
9 Library Way