[BLAST_TOF] halfway thru shift

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 20:20:47 EDT

Added 91" of cable to TDC start - this improved efficiency from 71% to 75%
but it is clearly not the whole story.

tried adding more delay but this only made things worse

noticed that the CS leading edge was bouncing back and forth between being
coincident with T1 and being ~20nsec after T1 (phys trig). It was my
understanding that we want T1 to precede CS by about 10 nsec - I spoke
with Karen about this (has CS shifted?) Currently trying a run with T1
delayed so that CS comes at about 10nsec after T1.

                        Pete