car breakdown (fwd)

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 12:49:19 EDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:47:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: Adrian T Sindile <asindile@cisunix.unh.edu>
To: Blast_Tof@rocko.mit.edu
Cc: jrc@einstein.unh.edu
Subject: car breakdown

Hi, everybody!
I was driving to Boston (planning to enjoy the nice day with my wife, like
I had promised her) when I heard a noise and the oil pressure dropped to zero.
I immediately pulled over and in about 10 minutes a cop helped me get my
AAA truck - and I am back in Durham now.
The car is at Smitty's garage right now and they will take a look on
Monday. They said it did not look good - the engine might have been fried,
but they did not look at it so I hope it is just the oil pump.
If that is the case, I can still make it for the Tuesday evening shift,
otherwise I will have to look for a new car.
Please help if you can - I was supposed to be on shift Sunday evening and
Monday evening (Jason and Pete will be there, so if you can take other
shifts, please do so)!
I am sorry for this - when our shift personnel is pretty busy anyway...

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu