Re: [BLAST_TOF] Analog adder offsets

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 09:11:34 EDT

Hi,
I remember that back in july I noticed that the analog adders have a
settable DC offset (needs a screwdriver). It may be that if this is too
much positive the C signal may not be digitized propoerly.
I'd not expect that either the flasher or a particle event have different
offsets (since they are both coming from the sabe tube) but I would
definitely have a look at it (also, is the NIM crate on ??)

-- tancredi

Tancredi Botto, phone: +1-617-253-9204 mobile: +1-978-490-4124
research scientist MIT/Bates, 21 Manning Av Middleton MA, 01949