Re: [BLAST_TOF] CC new attenuators

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 09:57:06 EDT

Hi Tancredi,

I have not found those references! That was all I could get (just for one
box), since there were all in that logbook. I remembered there was a box
with something else inside, and it might have the other references (though
I am not sure), but there is nothing else in DTF. We should ask those who
used that area after us (if they found something).
But you can check that box and see if it is necessary to go on with this
info! The logbook is in DTF on the table were other CC stuff is.
Regards

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire