[BLAST_SHIFTS] shifts for next week

From: John Calarco (jrc@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 17:03:21 EDT

As you can see by checking the shift schedule, beam studies will
proceed over the weekend, including measurements by the Compton
polarimeter group. Note that the weekend includes Monday which is
a holiday. On Tuesday and Wednesday day shifts, the wire target
will be swapped out for the unpolarized H gas target (assuming
all goes as planned). Thus the earliest we will begin detector
calibrations is Wednesday evening. Therefore I am asking for people
interested in TOF calibration and efficiency, Cerenkov calibration
and efficiency, and the neutron bars to please choose their shifts
and notify me ASAP. We need experts, but we also need people who
want to learn how other systems work.

--
John R. Calarco
Dept. of Physics