[BLAST_ANAWARE] release versions for libBlast.so

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 15:09:17 EDT

hi blast'ers,
  we were having problems with the new versions of the blast libraries
not working, and not knowing which cvs versions the older backups were
based on. to solve this, chi and i came up with a convention for
installing new blast libraries.
  when we have a stable version with new improvements, we will tag the
BlastLib2 directory with the next version in the series v2_1 , v2_2,
v2_3, ... then copy libBlast.so to ~blast/lib/spud/libBlast.so.2.1
and link libBlast.so to libBlast.so.2.1 (also tag the corresponding
ntuple.C with the same version number). this way, we can find the
source code for a particular .so file, and it will be easy enough to
revert if something goes wrong, by relinking libBlast.so.
  the current version is 2.1
--chris