[BLAST_TOF] end of evening shift

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 00:18:29 EDT

Hi there,

I have started the iteration process regarding the TOF's gain-matching,
but when I thought I was ready with all of them, some unexpected results
appeared! Thus, some adjustments to some tubes are still needed!
The run numbers and the corresponding database files were:

run#2271 : TOF_1300study0.sql
run#2272 : TOF_1300study1.sql
run#2275 : TOF_1300study2.sql

I also investigated the "small double pick" behaviour and it is appeared
to be a function of the CFD threshold. Sometimes one cannot see it at all!
I left all the plots for these runs in Tancredi's folder which is in the
logbook. I am coming back here tomorrow at noon time, thus I can go on
finishing all the remaining tubes.

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire