[BLAST_SHIFTS] shifts

From: John Calarco (jrc@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 11:45:53 EDT

I have taken the suggestion of many of you and simply assigned shifts
for the next 2 weeks. I have tried to distribute them fairly. I have
also tried to take into account the run plan as Tancredi and I see it
for the next couple of weeks and distribute experts and non experts
accordingly. Invariably, I will have assigned shifts to some who
cannot meet that obligation due to conflicts with other commitments.
Please feel free to trade with someone, but you must take care of this
yourself and inform me after you have made the trade.

--
John R. Calarco
Dept. of Physics