[BLAST_SHIFTS] 10/27 day shift

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 18:51:50 EST

Chi reported he had not gotten enough statistics for LTOF4-7.
We decided to continue data taking for those (continued run 2366).

10:00 AM: inspected the small paddles, as LTOF 7 was reported weird -
small paddles looked OK;

Asked CCR to get 2 techs to help us moving the Start Counter; continuing
data taking until they showed up...

Took a look at ADCs from run 2365 - they looked a little higher than I
expected after TOF gain-matching, but not very high (around 1500, I
expected 1200) - they look matched though. Plots are in the logbook.

11:45 AM - went to SH with 2 techs, moved the Start Counter and the small
padlles to test RTOF 0-3.

!!!! First small paddle was found hanging (it was OK at 10 AM) - so run
2366 is not very helpful... too bad (we do not have 1000 events for each
TOF, but we decided to move forward).

1:30 called CCR and told them they can sweep the Hall;
2:20 CCR tuning beam;
3:00 finished new setup in the D-tunnel;

- downloaded the trigger for new settings (effR_0_3.settings) - problems
on scalers for Right Bottom TOFs... started troubleshooting... CAMAC, VME...

6:30 PM problem found in the trigger settings (working with Vitaly and
Aaron with Tancredi on the phone).

Run 2369 in progress... for RTOF0-3.

Adrian, Abby, Adam

Adrian Sindile