Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] runplan till 10/28

From: Vitaliy Ziskin (vziskin@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 21:54:08 EST

Since we now have working tof1 I included it into the analysis for tofs and
cerenkovs. The problem is that when I do an or between tofs infront of the
cerenkov the cut string becomes so larget that it creates a seg fault in Draw
function. Any ideas.

                                                Cheers, Vitaliy

zhangchi wrote:

> I added adc sum<5000 to LC0 too, there is a slight improvement but not
> very mush. I figured 60%, 65%, what s the difference given a lot
> uncertainties elsewhere.
> But it does change results for LC1 significantly, from ~50% to ~70%.
>
> On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Tancredi Botto wrote:
>

> > well, I meant no elastic protons. But I stand corrected: you can get
> > n-delta and wall protons of course. So an ADC cut could be useful for LC1
> > and RC1, not needed for LC0 and RC0 ? That is actually something I
> > neglected in my on-shift analysis, where I was more focussed on background
> > and timing,
> >
> > any takers ?

Vitaliy Ziskin                                Tel: (617)253-9209
MIT 26-547                          http://www.lns.mit.edu/people/vziskin/
77 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, Ma
02139
        "For long you live and high you fly
         And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
         And all you touch and all you see
         Is all your life will ever be"--Pink Floyd