Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] 10-28-02 Evening Shift Summary

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 08:29:15 EST

that is indeed the plan. We have about 100 unused signal cables patched
to the D-tunnel. Now

_ this issue w/ one start counter signal is in the D-tunnel. I apparently
  am the only one that has it working, it's a "bad" bnc.

_ the issue with hv 170 is new, that is a start c. HV, it may got pulled
  and the problem must be in the hall

_ both will be fixed today.

_ about the other cables, I noticed that last night, I/we will re-run the
  loops.

*unfortunately some things become more urgent that others. Any of these
problems however can be fixed rather quickly (also on shift). but you
are absolutely right about the TOF cables.

-- t
Tancredi Botto, phone: +1-617-253-9204 mobile: +1-978-490-4124
research scientist MIT/Bates, 21 Manning Av Middleton MA, 01949