Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] end of day shift

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 18:07:16 EST

One more thing:
- ntupleImproved.C reads the pedestals from the file blastImproved.sc_cal;
I introduced them by hand into the file, from the logbook info about run
2374 (cosmic run taken two days ago).
I will probably refine the binning in the future and run plot_adc_ntp.C
again to get the pedestals with more precision - they have been pretty
stable lately (although a few of them are abnormally high).

Eventually, we will have information like this automatically written to
the MySQL database... for now the files will do.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu