Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Nov 7 - day shift

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 18:45:45 EST

> the preferred solution is to make 3 ntuples in 3 separate files (and
> reflect the change in init.C). Even if that takes 5 minutes. you must
> inform anaware.
Sorry, I only sent my email to blast_shifts. I am sending the info to
blast_anaware too:
- I had to add half a line to init.C, so that we can read the ntuple
"neut" created by Vitaly in ntuple.C;
- I did not want at that time to mess with ntuple.C (I assumed it was a
generally accepted solution) so I did not make it write a separate .root
file for the new ntuple;
- I wrote show_adc_nc.C and show_ped_nc.C using the new init.C;
- I can make Tancredi's suggested change tomorrow.

I also have a suggestion since this is directed at keeping people
informed about the status of macros etc.:
- please do not leave untested macros in the common area! It is not the
first time - so please do not start it hoping others will fix it
afterwards... it's easier to write stuff from scratch than fix somebody
else's mess - that is, if you know what you are doing!