Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Beam helicity epics variable (correction)

From: Vitaliy Ziskin (vziskin@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 17:42:38 EST

The line that reads "If (raw->epics[lambda_half:out:read].value > 4.5)" should read "If
(raw->epics[plateout].value > 4.5) " sorry for this.
Also, I wanted to say that I'm planning to ultimetly implement this beam helicity bit into
the scalers so that we have this info on per event basis. Right now it would be on fill
to fill basis.

Cheers, Vitaliy