[BLAST_ANAWARE] Crude Z vertex reconstruction

From: tong@mit.edu
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 15:55:42 EST

    Hi,

    This morning I have shown a plot that was made with data taken
with the wire target and magnet off. This data showed that are as
many downstream tracks as the tracks originated from the wire target.

    I have done similar analysis on data taken on 11/11/02, which has
1 sccm and magnet on. This shows quite reduced downstream tracks, which
is encouraging. I have attached the plot.

    -T