[BLAST_SHIFTS] Day Shift Summary 11/18/02

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 16:37:30 EST

Well, I traced down the problem Karen already reported and it looked to
me like the left MLU was bad. I showed this to Tancredi and he did some
more tests and found out that the problem was generated by the trigger
from the neutron counters.

That's much better, as we do not have a spare MLU...

Just to recap: on Friday the right Fastbus power supply went bad.
On the same day, the left Fastbus Crate and left SFI crapped out (we
swapped them today). I am pretty sure that is when this happened as Tong
reported about problems with the right sector abot 6 PM on Saturday (he
thought it was the right as the ROCs had been swapped) - and he checked
the Friday to Saturday overnight runs too!

The missing spectra were probably caused by the problem reported at the
beginning of this email...

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant