[BLAST_SHIFTS] day shift summary

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 16:12:37 EST

Hall was open.
Tancredi and I looked into the problems of yesterday and we think the bad
signal out of the left MLU was due to the OR NC cable being upside down.
Everything looks good on the scope now (outputs of both sector MLUs and
X-sector MLU).

The right sector Fastbus power supply was put underneath the fastbus
crate. After that, Karen saw funny messages coming from CODA (unknown
event types etc.)... She emailed Jlab.

We looked at data and the right sector ADCs were missing. Chi and I
changed the twisted pair ADC wire (for the gate) with another one (the
initial one was looking bad).

Next shift is here and they will test if that was the problem...

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu