[BLAST_ANAWARE] BlastLib2 v2_6_1

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sun Nov 24 2002 - 07:56:01 EST

Hi,

I did some developement on BlastLib2. tagged as v2_6, and later after
some enhancing and debugging v2_6_1.

Again, major goal for this update is particle ID. Old codes are rearranged
aiming at a better organization of codes. some new classes are introduced,
including TBLDetTrack as a member of TBLTrack to handle the linking of
wire chamber tracks and outer detector hits. So TBLDetRecon is cleaned up
a little bit.

A method that traces electron back to vertex and calculate the time of
flight from its momentum and tracklength instead of totally rely on TOF
tdc. I imagine this would be the method needed for reality. Suprisingly,
it yields a better proton mass reconstruction for Monte Carlo too. I ran a
few events on Jason's Monte Carlo data. Was able to recover proton mass at
0.8-1.0 GeV.

still need to test the run the program with real data.

I would not repeat the things I included in cvs log.