Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] new version: libBlast.so.2.5.1

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 12:43:11 EST

Hi,

I want to merge the changes into v2_8 which is at the tip of the
construction branch. However, I am not sure what other changes have been
made apart from v2_5_fixes.

I remember Tancredi said some changes are added into v2_3, is that right?

Please let me know any changes you made on branches (on v2_3, v2_4, v2_5,
v2_6, v2_7), I will try to merge them into the tip (v2_8).

By the way, I checked in a snap shot of phase2, tagged as v2_5_fixes. This
way, if we run command: cvs up -frv2_5_fixes in both BlastLib2 and
commis/phase2, the libraries and macros will be synchronized to this given
version.

Chi