[BLAST_SHIFTS] Winter Break

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 00:06:30 EST

Hi, everybody!
I am leaving for Romania tomorrow - I will finally see my family after 2
years and a half. :-(
I will be back mid-January; I will try and check my email a few times, but
I will be mostly off-line. If there is any problem with MySQL - I left
a few usernames and passwords with Tancredi.

I appologize if I have not made it to the regular BLAST meetings lately,
since they have been reinstated about a month ago. I have been very busy
preparing my trip and I used a lot of time for that - when I was not on
shift or working on the analysis stuff assigned by Tancredi and presented
last Thursday at our analysis meeting.
The same is true for the analysis meetings - where I only showed up when I
had something to present.

Have a nice holiday season!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile