Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] CVS screwed up????

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 10:53:26 EST

Hi,

Again, I screw up, I tried to import a new dir under t20 but failed
miserably since I do not have the permission.

However, I did not have problem checkout so it did not catch my
attention. guess it does not reflect the case for others.

Seems Maurik and Chris have fixed the problem.

Sorry to everyone for the trouble.

Chi