[BLAST_TOF] correction to the collaboration meeting report

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 22:12:27 EST

Hi, Tancredi!
I recently saw the last collaboration meeting's report and I have a
correction: TOF pedestals are stable, too (not only the gains).
The four ones mentioned as unstable (and high) were due to light leaks in
two TOFs. That was found and corrected by Genya and I on my last shift in
December - it was also mentioned in the shift summary at the time.
The slides presented by Pete at the collaboration meeting had been
produced before that, for our December analysis meeting.
I am mentioning this as you probably want to include this in the PAC
report... or maybe not? Thanks!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant