Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] nwl, nwr from wire chambers

From: Frederick T. Lee (tong@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 17:43:07 EST

Hi,

We (Drift Chamber group) have made more progress in last several
days. Now, we can reconstuct reasonable tracks from B-field on data.
For example, I have attached an event in RUN 3063. This clearly shows
two track e-p event, originated from the target. We still need to
improve track resolution and fitting method as well as track candidate
finding method. I will cvs in our improvements next two days.

-T