[BLAST_ANAWARE] database meeting

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 14:27:05 EST

Hi!
This is just a reminder to everybody interested in a database discussion.
We will have a meeting tomorrow (could be part - or not - of the
analysis meeting, depending on what people want) and it will be the last
chance for making a point for a possible design change, before the final
BLAST database will be deployed.
I would like to get people's opinion (I want to hear especially from those
who recently wrote programs that will interact with the database), as we
need to have this ready for the upcoming physics runs.
Thank you!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant