Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] minutes mtg 4/9/03

From: Adam DeGrush (degrush@mit.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 12:19:27 EDT

Summary of HV Controls:

-HV controls for the other crates/detectors (i.e. TOF, cerenkovs, neutron counters,
polarimeter, etc.) have been written and is being tested on the off hours when those
crates are not in use.

-Met with Shannon Krause last week to go over what needs to be done to interlock the HV
with the beam inject. The first pass for interlocking should be straight forward to do
which I am working on now.

-Data inhibit signals will be done using a pci card from the linux ioc. Since they have
not arrived, and will not arrive for at least another week, a digital io card will be
installed this afternoon.

-The HV channels for all the detectors have been incorporated into mysql.

The goal is to have interlocking with the beam by Friday. This is possible although I'm
sure it will be an iterative process to make it more robust.

Adam