Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] monte-carlo does not work with VERT -1

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 10:18:44 EDT

Try do the following:
update blastmc v3, update DGen, update BlastLib2 v2, update
Blast_Param v2.

On Friday, I made some changes to all three of blastmc, DGen,
BlastLib2. Basically, Monte Carlo data format in coda file is changed
a little, the consequence is that one must synchronize the three
packages to the latest version inorder to link and use them properly.
I made an anouncement to Anaware but I did not emphasize the
synchronization enough.

I suspect the non-reposnse of blastmc is due to that your DGen is not
up to date, so it calls a GUVERT_(float* momentum, int* dmomentum)
while the GUVERT in blastmc has changed to
GUVERT(float* momentum, int* dmomentumm, int* dpol, float* polarization).

Try it and let me know if you still have problem

Chi