Re: [BLAST_TOF] Wed 04/23/2003 ?

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 17:27:57 EDT

> Does that mean we are skipping the analysis meeting? I have a few things
> to show but, I think they pertain more to hardware and online analysis and
> should be shown at the main BLAST meeting.

Pete, you can attend the analysis meeting if you want, or you can show
your stuff in the morning, whatever you choose... I can fine-tune the
gains by myself (I wasn't planning on skipping the analysis meeting
either, but since Tavi needs to do his work later, I will try and get out
of his way by 2:30 PM).