[BLASTTALK] pion production off neucleons integrated into blastmc

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 24 2003 - 17:28:21 EDT

Hi,

due to some strange IO format incompatibilities, I was not able to
deliver a compete ep/n->ep/n/pion generator untill just now. I would like
to announce the competion of initial coding for MAID channel in DGen.

I need to debug it in the time comes. I would also like to invite people
from ep elastic experiments and people with more experience with pion
production to check out codes, run it and let me know any bugs.

There is also a new channel 200 for ep elastic and epe'pi0 mixture.

I added to README in DGen, update it and hope it serves as a better
guidance.