[BLAST_SHIFTS] May 5th - day shift

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 17:58:31 EDT

The hall was open until 1:30 PM.
A TOF CFD cable was swapped, as this was a problem we identified
yesterday. After swapping cables, one of the two reported "low signals"
looks normal. The other one (LTOF9 bottom) is still low. It could be
because of the splitter (not the cable going into it). This will be
further investigated.

Flasher run 155 and cosmic run 156 were taken. Plots are in the logbook.
In short, all ADCs look very close to the desired value.
Looking at the flasher run, all the channels gave the same number of
events - as a crude "efficiency" test.
Tomorrow I will look closely and compare the TDCs from run 155 with the
TDCs from run 23 (taken before gain-tuning) to see if any CFD delay needs
adjustment... plots from run 23 are also in the logbook.

Adrian and Chi

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu