Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] show_ep_asym.C

From: Haiyan Gao (gao@tunl.duke.edu)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 12:39:00 EDT

Hello Jason,

        Thanks for the quick analysis results. I looked at the results
closely and like to say that they are very encouraging!

        The target polarization could be low due to the fact that we ran
with a warm cell. However, one can still see by ``eye averaging'' that A1
and A2 seem to have opposite signs and A3 and A4 also, which is what one
would expect. Therefore, I think the result is encouraging!
        Question: what is the percentage of the total polarized data used
in your analysis?
        Thanks,
Haiyan

  Haiyan Gao URL: http://www.tunl.duke.edu/~mep
  Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory
  Department of Physics, Duke University
  Office: 426 TUNL Office Phone: (919)-660-2622
  Email: gao@tunl.duke.edu Fax: (919)-660-2634
  Mailing address: 426 TUNL Building
                   Science Drive
                   Box 90308