[BLAST_ABS] weekly target meeting

From: Hauke Kolster (hauke@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 11:43:49 EDT

Hello,

There will be an orientation meeting about the ion polarimeter
this afternoon at 2pm in the counting bay. Yuan will give and
introductin to the ion polarimeter controlls. The schedule for
the ion polarimeter startup up to the measurements of the atomic
fraction with the ABS in attached to this email.

We will have 2 people on shift on day (B) and evening (C)
shifts starting today. There are no shifts this weekend.
The shifts are part of the normal BLAST shift schedule and
are posted on the web page.

During the startup of the polarimeter we will have a daily
planning meeting at 3pm in the counting bay to discuss and
coordinate the ongoing activities with the shift crews.

Hauke

Hauke Kolster MIT * Bldg 26-551 * Cambridge, MA 02139
hauke@lns.mit.edu Tel (617) 253-2693 Fax (617) 253-9599