Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Ion Polarimeter

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 13:19:21 EDT

Adam, also if you need to incorporate new elements for HV (epics), please
start using the BLAST_physics MySQL database (not the intermediary
BLASTwc). All the other info you need for HV is already there and it is up
to date, as of now.
Otherwise that work will need to be done twice (I am trying to save you
some pain)...

Adrian