Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] IMPORTANT for BLAST analysis and software

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 10:20:23 EDT

Hi, Chi and Chris!
Just to make sure I was not expressing myself wrong...

You are doing a great job at providing support for BLASTLib. I only
meant that other people who do not know exactly what they are doing should
ask you before trying to improve things. That would make life easier.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu