Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] BlastLib2, v2_15 vs. v2_18 vs. HEAD

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 16 2003 - 16:01:36 EDT

Hi Chris, I think I am debugging the same problem as you are but on top of
v3. So far I found one problem related to the confusion in phi convention.
When TBLRecon::OneSeg is envoked to constructed "fake segs" from 1 real
segment and a tof hit. A check of phi_seg - phi_tof was made and only
combinations with phi_seg-phi_tof small are picked. However, I found one
case that: phi_seg = 178 while phi_tof = -182. Program failed to recognize
this. So I guess many times, right sector does not have the help from
OneSeg(). This could cause a problem in efficiency. The fix is a no
brainer.

Comments on the events you listed:
3070-12, very messy on left sector. looking at the segments, it seems to
be a ++ event. not sure if it is worthy to get it back. gets a lot of fast
fit, but no good newton.

3070-14, positive charge on the left. looks fine in nsed with v3 top. do
not know what problem you are refering to.

3070-19, X-mas tree on the right. no segments on the right reconed anyway
due to empty outer chamber. positive charge on the left very clean though.

Chi