[BLAST_SHIFTS] 06/17 C shift summary

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 08:31:31 EDT

  - took hydrogen pol data all night
  - filled up the blast07 disk at 6:30 (does that mean we're all done
and get to go early?)
  - the only symptoms were BLAST_DATA_ALARM didn't start up that run,
and we were getting error messages on ER_start. but the event count
from blastER kept incrementing like usual!
  - deleted runs 700-900, and continued taking data, disk 46% full now.

  - nick reported having to manually turn the tof crates on after each
fill; this was solved by rebooting the epics-hv (screwing up windows,
of course)
  - added 'kill BlastDataAlarm' to coda setup-script to avoid multiple
windows, didn't work
  - fixed bug in init.C

runs 980-1007

--chris, adrian