Re: [BLASTTALK] Ion Pol. results

From: Adam DeGrush (degrush@mit.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 13:39:24 EDT

Working with Yuan, we could not reproduce the problem. There had been made no changes
between then and now except with database permissions ( not the ion polarimeter
database) as discussed previously. Maybe it was a sideaffect because of it, maybe
not.

If you think you see it again let me know.

Cheers,
Adam

In any case