Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] [BLAST_SHIFTS] how do i get access to the WC hits corresponding to tracks?

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 22:01:57 EDT

Hi, allow me to sell our idea of DST here. it is almost done in v3 with
some minor cliches left to be straightened out. it will book the hits used
by a track. not just all the hits but hits by track. and functions are
implemented to reconstruct the tracks and their hits from a dst event. I
believe, what Aaron whats is not just the hits but the hits within a
track, in order to do efficiency study. It would be a breeze from the
future dst. unfortunately, Aaron, you have to wait. :(

Chi