[BLAST_ANAWARE] d2_flrn -> Timing cuts

From: Eugene.Geis@asu.edu
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 16:23:01 EDT

I've modified the elas_flrn to a deuterium flrn where timing cuts are made on
the lr ntuples and crunched into d2flr-####.root files. I haven't crunched more
than 8 runs 1096-1103... though they are available and should have much shorter
processing time for root applications. If things look good or if the grand
masters of the counting bay give a go I'll crunch the rest of the D2 runs. I'll
have a d2flr.C file finished in a few seconds.

-e