[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 16:23:22 EDT

Operators: tancredi clasie hauke

We collected data for gain matching the Cerenkov PMTs boxes L1,R1 until 3pm, when there was an access to activate the NEG pumps on the ABS. We lost about a half hour at 1200 when a TV target was stuck in the beam. The gain matched voltages for the L/R Cerenkov #0 and #1 boxes will be elogged.
Boxes #0 are final (tavi) boxes #1 close, but not final

The gain matching was performed in parallel with work on the ABS, and as a result, the unpol deuterium target was not constant during runs.