Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] blastmc : please help

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 19:18:16 EDT

make a local copy of fort.99 in the directory you run blastmc.
occassionally I found blastmc fail to locate Blast_Param.

check if you are using v3 geometry. like I said in the email annoucing
v2_96. it is a pre-new-geometry version for BlastLib2. so it is still the
old game of v3 geometry for blastmc and v2 geometry for reconstruction.

hope this helps

Chi