Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] H2/D2 runlists... poor record keeping

From: Eugene.Geis@asu.edu
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 11:51:40 EDT

Although elog is determined to become omnipresent in terms of reference for our
runs, can we continue to fill in ALL pertinent boxes on RunSheets in the Paper
Logbook??? The two sources should corroborate each other as opposed to the most
recent practice of filling in relative blanks... There have been more question
marks in the recent 2 weeks than sure characteristics making it quite difficult
to isolate runs with static parameters in order to have consistent analysis
done. I think this has been clearly made obvious through recent emails back and
forth highlighting inconsistencies among the information passed between those
who think they know what is going on but whose beliefs are then vehemently
repudiated by others who say they know more. Those on future shifts are
implored to write more legibly with explicitly outlined details, especially
those that have special little boxes on the runsheets! Much appreciated.
-eugene