Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] timing, trigger bug and tdc offsets

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 13:48:34 EDT

> Tancredi-
>
> Does this apply to when you start the trigger or only to when you
> make changes? I.e. when you open the gui for the first time does
> "download all" suffice?

download all does update the trigger paths but not the CFD delays. They
are simply left what they were. Verify does not help (verifies the MLUs
and there is no readback of the CFDs). To make changes to those delays
you have to download explicitly. This clearly has been done at some point,
which makes me think the delays were set ok a long time ago and presumably
stayed ok. It could be analyzed of course.

The core camac functions for our modules are from jlab but the problem
could also be in the gui. I have not looked into it (yet)