[BLAST_SHIFTS] car accident

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 03:17:29 EDT

I am not going to be able to attend my next three shifts (Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday evening).
After my Sunday evening shift, as I was going home, a deer jumped in front
of my car... which is probably totalled now.
I could not avoid it... I did not go left or right since I did not want to
cause a bigger accident (there were cars around, even if it was almost 1
AM). I hit the brakes but I still clipped the rear legs of the poor
animal... hope it's OK, but I doubt it - judging after my car.

I have to go to a garage and see if I can fix it... anyway, I cannot get
to Bates until I have some means of transportation. Maybe somebody else
can do my shifts, please?

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant