Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] shift scheduling & the GRC (fwd)

From: Jason Seely (seely@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 00:21:26 EDT

hey pete, eugene, and everyone else.

if it helps, i can cover some shifts next week. i could take euene's
thursday, and any of pete's shifts before thursday. since i'll be out
of town too from the 25th to the 3rd, i figure i should try to help out
here. anyway, doug, feel free to give me pete's M-W shifts and Eugene's
thursday shift unless other arrangements have already been made.

thanks,

jason