Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] data crunchers PLEASE READ THIS

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 23:50:02 EDT

hi tancredi,
  i outright deleted lrn.C, since it is archived in cvs, and is already
out of date. i don't want people making changes to it without checking
them in. you can get it with 'cvs up -r 1.35 lrn.C'. if we ever need
to use it as a script again, i think the thing to do is make 'lrn.cc'
runable as a script as well as compilable, so that we're not maintaining
two copies of the same code.
  i also made some improvements to flrn.C, so that you can use names
like 'pwl' instead of 'fill[93]', and so that you can do more than one
file at a time. i also updated the ntuple variables to be current with
'lrn.cc'; i'll check it in as soon as it is tested.
--chris