Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] ed elastic asymmetry day by day.

From: richard milner (milner@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 02:40:20 EDT

Hi Chi,
Thanks for your complete report on the elastic analysis. Now that we have
results from both elastic and quasielastic, I am interested in
consistency. Does the quasielastic analysis of Aaron also see
significantly less yield as you do? I would like a number for Aaron's
target polarization. I am not sure `about 10%' is consistent with 18 +/-
4 %.
Thanks,
Richard